wtorek, 12 lipca 2011

Polish jazz radio broadcoast at radiojazz.fm on Tuesday 9.00-10.00 p.m.CET!!!

From time to time I will advertise on this blog some of my radio broadcast especially if they will be dedicated to Polish jazz. On this Tuesday 9.00-10.00 p.m. CET I will speak about best Polish free jazz recordings as of beginning of this year. Though my commentary will be in Polish, I try to keep it short and there will be plenty of excellent music created by Polish and international artists.  
My playlist (please click on images to read more about these records):

 
1) Postaremczak, Wójciński, Szpura, Zimpel - Hera (Multikulti, 2010)

2) Ken Vandermark Resonance - Kafka In Flight (Not Two, 2011)

3) Mikrokolektyw - Revisit (Delmark, 2011)

4) Reed Trio - Last Train To The First Station (Kilogram Records, 2011)

5) Foton Quartet - Zomo Hall (Not Two, 2011)

6) Kusiołek, Sjarov, Wójciński, Kugel - Nuntium (Multikulti, 2011)

The broadcast will be repeated at radiojazz.fm on Sunday 5.00-6.00 p.m. CET/

Maciej Nowotny (http://kochamjazz.blox.pl/html)
...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...