czwartek, 15 marca 2012

Aga Zaryan - My Lullaby (2002)

Aga Zaryan – vocals 

Tomasz Szukalski – tenor sax 
Michał Tokaj – piano 
Darek Oleszkiewicz – bass 
Łukasz Żyta – drums

My Lullaby (2002)




"In 2002, Zaryan's debut album My Lullaby – recorded with a group that included Tomasz Szukalski, Darek Oleszkiewicz, Michał Tokaj and Łukasz Żyta - was released. This collection of jazz standards, sung with the backing of a jazz quartet in original and personal interpretations, brought her critical acclaim as one of Poland’s premier vocal talents. In 2006, Zaryan performed at the JVC Jazz Festival in Warsaw, opening for Branford Marsalis, an occasion which enabled her to introduce herself to a wider audience as a great performer and sophisticated jazz vocalist." 

Tracklisting: 1. To See A World; 2. Waltz For Debby; 3. I’ve Got The World On A String; 4. My Lullaby; 5. You And The Night And The Music; 6. I Put A Spell On You; 7. Never Said (Chan’s Song)/Trust Me; 8. Still We Dream (Ugly Beauty); 9. I Hear Music; 10. Polka Dots And Moonbeams



source: wikipedia
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...